Steps to register to SPC2020
1. Registration to the conference
- Register to SPC2020 by using our registration system [link]
- Fill the registration form, and click submit. You can also modify them later.
- To modify your ‘participant profile’, click on the top menu.
- The conference details will be used on all materials of the conference, including Abstract book, registration, and receipt.
2. Abstract submission
- Login to SPC2020 registration system using your E-mail and Password. (if forgotten, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click Abstract/Full-text on the top menu.
- Please complete all fields following the instruction that appeared in the system. You will not need to upload any files for abstract submission. Please use the auto-generating abstract file as provided.
- For submitting full-text, please follow the format of JPCS journal [link]. After finish preparing the document file, please upload it using the full-text upload (provided with the submitted abstract).
- A peered-reviewing process would take some time, the revision from our reviewer will be available in the Abstract/Full-Text page and will be sent to you via registered email.
3. Payment Method
The registration fee must be transferred to the Thai Physics Society account. A credit card or online payment is not available for this conference. [link]
4. For any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us using
E-mail: email@example.com or www.facebook.com/spc2020